Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter and such

So easter weekend was a blast. It started off Thursday when I got to be in one of my film classmates movie. It put me in such a good mood because that's when I'm the happiest, in front of the camera. Then I went back changed into shorts and sat outside of Santa Croce and did homework because it was so beautiful out.

Friday, Lauren and I went to Fiesole, which is basically part of Florence, but not really. We had to take a bus up a hill, and it was a gorgeous drive. It had a beautiful view, and I had a really great salad, but the fact that the ATM stole my money, and we had a huge bank issue, kind of ruined my time there.

Saturday was my favorite day. Got up really early and went on a day trip to Cinque Terre. SOOOOO beautiful. Definitely the prettiest place I've seen so far. It's a close runner up to Ireland. We legit like scaled a mountain side. The hike was so intense, but we followed the coast line and it had a gorgeous view. The water was sooo blue. I loved every moment of it. There were so many doggies around and I just wanted to pet all of them.

Sunday, I really thought that I'd be able to wake up on time to see the Explosion of the cart outside of the Duomo, but I was wayyy too tired, and instead slept until 12. When I woke up we had a feast with Amandas mom, and her, me and Lauren. We had eggs, easter bread, fruit salad, and a huge chocolate egg. After that I went up to Piazza di Michelangelo and layed out for hours. It was sooo relaxing. Then I came back and did homework for a long time.

Monday, Lauren and I woke up early and went to the beach in Viareggio. It was pretty windy and cold, but the beach was big and sandy and pretty. We layed out until we felt raindrops and then went back and made dinner.

Video class was actually fun today. I pretty much editted the entire cooking show (almost done) by myself, and it's awesome if I do say so myself. I'm gonna start filming my own script on Thursday, and then I'm also bringing the video camera to Lake Como with me because my teacher said I could film there and make a travel video if I wanted. I need the practice to I said, sure!

I spent a lot of time outside this weekend. Every day. I hated that I was in classes all day today, and pretty much will be all day tomorrow too. But come Thursday, I'm right outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment